Simple and safe semi-automatic carton flap glue sealer that can be used to seal carton end flaps, hinge covers, side glue joints, gable tops, etc.
The Mini Monoseal is a simple and safe semi-automatic carton flap glue sealer that can be used to seal carton end flaps, hinge covers, side glue joints, gable tops and other carton styles. It’s method of operation is:
- Operator presents one end of a carton in position over the glue pot and starts the cycle via a foot pedal.
- Carton is then manually lifted against a squaring device on the compression panel and hot melt seals the carton flaps.
- Operator loads product and repeats process on the other end of the carton.
- Portable, self contained table top design
- Simple and proven ECONOSEAL hot melt glue pot system
- Foot pedal cycle start
- Quickly adjustable for different sizes without the need for tooling
- 115 volt (optional 220 volt) No Air Required
Size Range: (Flap Size) Min 1” x 1” (25 x 25mm) Max 12” x 4” (305 x 102mm)
Speed: Operator Dependent (Usually between 6-10 cartons per minute)
Electrical: 115 Volts (220 Volts options), 50/60 HZ, Single Phase, 700 Watt Hot Melt System
Air: None Required
Shipping: Normally less than 125 lbs (58 kg)
Available in 115 volt or 220 volt