- Cartoning Machines
- Tray Forming
- Case Packing
The Twinseal is an economical carton sealer which glues two flaps simultaneously and can be adjusted to new sizes in just minutes. It’s method of operation is:
- Operator places loaded carton into the machine with the inner flaps closed and presses dual button start.
- Glue is automatically applied to underside of carton flap(s).
- Carton is elevated into vertical squaring/compression chamber.
- Completed, sealed cartons are automatically removed by the delivery chute accessory.
- Sanitary construction (essentially stainless steel)
- Up to 30 cartons per minute (depending on carton style and other factors)
- Hand Crank Lateral Adjustment for fast, easy changeover
- Automatic Cycle
- Left hand, Right hand or Straight back delivery chute discharge
- Accommodates glue sealing or hot air closure for paperboard or corrugated cartons
Size Range*: (Carton Size LxWxD)
Min ¾” x ¾” 3”
(19 x 19 x 76mm)
Max 12” x 4” x 12”
(305 x 102 x 305mm)
*The Twinseal can be quoted to handle cartons outside of range listed above upon request.
Speed: Up to 30 cartons per minute (depending on carton style and other factors)
Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase 1400 Watt Hot Melt System
Air: 60 psi (4 bar) Volume consumption approximately 0.8 CFM 4 SCFM (22 Liters/min)
Shipping: Normally less than 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range
- Deboss, ink or hot leaf coding system
- Automated Infeed System
- Ability to go “2-up” to seal 2 cartons at once for increased output
- Adjustable Infeed Plow Assembly
- Floor Stand
- CE Guarding